Friday, November 19, 2010

HELP!

Hey Friends and Family,
   So this is a urgent email! I need some help from you all. On the 24th I must have all of my money in for my trip to Mozambique and South Africa. If not I will not be able to go. As far a I know I still need $3,200. That's a lot of money and only a few days to come up with it. I believe that God has called me to these countries. While I am there I will be working in orphanages and ministering to people affected by HIV. I know that God wants to use me in amazing ways, but I have to get there first. So I am calling out to all of you and asking you to consider what you might be able to do to help me financially. When you support me you become my partner and everything I do while I am there you will be a part of. I know that God will provide and I am trusting that He will speak to each of you about what you are to do. Just take a moment to pray and ask God to give you an amount. Maybe $5, maybe $50, maybe $500.

  If you feel that God is leading you to support me please get the money into my home church Faith Family Ministries by Monday the 22nd. If you have any questions please find my mom or dad and they will be able to answer them for you. Or you can email me at fields.maggie@gmail.com Thanks! I can't wait to share with you all how God works this out!

--
Faith + Hope + Love
Maggie

And this is my prayer in the battle
When triumph is still on it's way
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
So firm on His promise I'll stand

No comments:

Post a Comment